All of our sound and video equipment is available for you to use with your project.
All at zero extra charge!
Our Live Room
- 56 analogue mic amp channels available for digital recording (Pro Tools)
- 64 channel analogue sound desk
- EQ, FX, Compressor/limiter rack
- Mackie P.A. system and floor monitors
- In Ear Monitors (I.E.M’s)
- Full backline and drumkit
- 88 key full-size keyboard with many software instruments
- Many and various microphones and stands
- 24 channel Lighting desk with a modern LED rig
- 6 SONY HD video cameras for live streaming
- Live Streaming PC
Our Mixing Studio and Edit Suite
- Very fast, revolutionary, dual-boot, PC/Mac computer system, with three monitor screens, plus full HD projector
- Remote control motorised total-recall mixing
- Focusrite and M-audio mic amps
- Pro Tools audio software, with many useful plugins
- Vegas Pro, and other video-editing software
- 30 year-old, BBC-designed, Rogers LS 5/8 stereo monitors, bi-amped with four 200watt Quad 405 amps – “The most perfect, loud monitor combination ever – with many still in use daily in BBC studios”
- Prokeys 88 keyboard
- Lots of stringed instruments and percussion. Also a few old horns!
- We have microphones galore.
- Large Green Screen technology
Our Mobile Equipment
- Pro Tools 26-track mobile recording rig using Apple Macbook Pro with external G-Drive
- 26 channels of M-audio, Presonus and ART tube mic amps
- Motorised “total-recall” mixing
- ART 24-channel 3-way XLR transformer-balanced splitters/isolators
- 24/4-way 50m multicore drum for main audio feeds to/from F.O.H.
- Full kit of XLR cables, and 8-way multicores
- LD Systems “Maui” P.A. System – available in white!
- 2, separate, stereo channels of Karsect UHF channel 70 wireless in-ear monitoring (IEM’s) with 8 individual headsets
- 2 stereo channels of wired in-ear monitoring, with 4 additional headphones (for drummers and percussionists, for example)
- A full complement of 46, cabled, professionally suitable dynamic and condenser microphones, also UHF channel 38 & Channel 70 radio microphones and as many mic-stands as you may need for your gig
- At least seven channels available via balanced D.I. boxes
- Six, LED warm-light, (but very cool temperature), floodlights with lightweight stands
- Up to 12 full HD (1080p) video cameras with tripods, shoulder-mounts, Jibs, gorilla stands, and a mobile FLYCAM rig for very stable, moving-camera shots
- The famous yougig clapperboard!
- An 8-foot diameter white, Helium-balloon with guy-ropes and camera platform, for fabulous, floating overhead shots!